- 16,233 Posts
Steve Jobs' deposition lays blame on record labels for DRM strategy
In a recorded deposition played in court Friday during the $350 million class-action suit filed against Apple over locking out competing services to iTunes from consumers' iPods, Steve Jobs echoed the same sentiments that were given as testimony by current executives earlier in the week. Jobs said that Apple had an obligation to patch holes and prevent hacks by updating its software continuously to protect its relationships with the record labels, which provided Apple with their catalog of music to sell on iTunes.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By brookeyydo0o in forum iPhone 6Replies: 41Last Post: 02-25-2015, 02:03 PM
- By vncmgn in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 17Last Post: 01-06-2015, 09:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2014, 09:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2014, 09:15 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2014, 04:30 PM