- 16,185 Posts
Apple entering era of security fear-mongering... from security vendors
Apple is "entering a whack-a-mole era" when it comes to enterprise security, according to Marble Security, a company that — wait for it! —*wants to sell enterprise on additional security products. Sadly, their marketing-masquerading-as-threat-assessment is being passed along as reporting, and that does a profound disservice to people who need to be informed and empowered, not manipulated and scared. So, what's really going on with Apple and security?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By qbnkelt in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 51Last Post: 06-22-2015, 08:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2014, 12:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2014, 12:23 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2014, 12:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2014, 11:57 AM