US government looking to force Apple to help bypass iPhone encryption
The US federal government is looking to pile on the pressure with Apple by looking into ways to force the company to bypass any encryption sported by the iPhone. A report over on Ars Technica reveals that authorities are invoking the All Writs Act, 18th-century law that could compel Apple to comply and bypass any protection the company offers customers. According to Ars Technica:
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By cgr1971 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-14-2014, 02:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2014, 08:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2014, 07:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2014, 05:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2014, 03:51 AM