- 16,237 Posts
Steve Jobs awarded 141 new patents since his death
After the late Apple co-founder's death several years ago, Steve Jobs didn't just leave a lasting legacy behind, but he continues to build this legacy posthumously. Since his passing, the United States Patent and Trademark Office has awarded Jobs an additional 141 patents, taking the total number to 458. Essentially, Jobs has collected a third of his patents after his passing.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By sedatdevoks in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 12-03-2014, 09:24 AM
- By AnnaSmith21988 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 13Last Post: 12-02-2014, 10:51 AM
- By Eanan Halferty in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-30-2014, 02:01 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2014, 01:54 PM
- By sedatdevoks in forum GamingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2014, 11:27 AM