- 16,208 Posts
How to manually back up your iPhone or iPad to iTunes
Even if you automatically back up your iPhone or iPad using iCloud there may come times when you need to manually create an iTunes backup as well. For instance, if you want to make sure you have both local and offsite backups, or if you need to restore and your internet connection is slow or spotty, or if you just want to make sure all your data and purchases, including game saves and ringtones, are absolutely safe, an manual iTunes backup can be not only the fastest way, but the best way, to do it. And as long as you have a Mac or Windows PC and a Lightning cable, it's also easy!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Rishi Desai in forum iPhone 6Replies: 27Last Post: 12-21-2014, 07:32 AM
- By Alex Gosser in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 11-28-2014, 09:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2014, 09:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2014, 09:18 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2014, 09:12 AM