- 16,200 Posts
Reviewed: Fitbit Charge
Fitness trackers seem to be attracting quite of bit of attention lately, and those looking for a tracker have a wide variety of options to consider. But while there are plenty of available options — one company seems to have risen to the top in terms of market share. Fitbit, who first launched back on October 2007, is closing in on 70 percent of the market with the number two player sitting down in the teens.
The stats by themselves may show Fitbit as being a dominant player, but that doesn't necessarily mean a Fitbit branded tracker will be the best option for everyone. That being said, given the wide range of models and price points — as well as the wide range of mobile device support — Fitbit does seem like a good place to start looking. We've seen the folks at Fitbit release several trackers over the years, including some that clip to your waistband, and some that are worn on the wrist. Just last month the Fitbit lineup grew by three. The new models include the Charge, Charge HR, and the Surge — and we took one of them for a spin over the last week.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2014, 02:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2014, 06:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2014, 08:39 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2014, 04:11 AM
- By zrxoa1 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2014, 01:53 PM