- 16,237 Posts
Dropbox's integration with Office is complete, you can now edit docs on the fly
The Dropbox team have announced a handy new feature inside their official apps for the iPhone and iPad. With Microsoft Office documents open for viewing, it's now possible to hit the edit button to launch the installed Office suite for a more feature-rich editing experience. Once all changes have been saved everything is automatically saved to the cloud, thanks to both parties working on support bridges between the two services.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 11-26-2014, 05:50 AM #2
- By DanWaters in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2014, 04:14 PM
- By BullGuard8 in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2014, 11:15 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2014, 06:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2014, 05:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2014, 05:26 AM