- 16,186 Posts
Apple's net worth has doubled since Tim Cook became CEO
If you bought stock in Apple when Tim Cook became CEO in August 2011, you have had a solid return on your investment since that time. The company's market capitalization reached a new high of $700 billion on Monday before finally pulling back a bit in final trading. That means Apple's market capitalization has doubled since Cook began running the company.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By the_tech_eater in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 52Last Post: 01-06-2015, 11:28 AM
- By Speedygi in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 44Last Post: 12-06-2014, 04:58 PM
- By frozzy24 in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 7Last Post: 11-26-2014, 07:52 PM
- By hikermatty in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2014, 07:47 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2014, 02:00 PM