- 16,183 Posts
Haven't updated to iOS 8 yet? Now's the time!
There's an old saying among computer users who tend towards the conservative — wait for the update to the update. It means that, when a new version of software comes out, they avoid it. They also avoid the urgent update that typically follows it. They avoid until the one comes out that's had time to address most if not all of the early issues. Then they jump on it. For iOS 8 holdouts, that update was iOS 8.1.1 and it was released last week. So, if you're still on the fence about installing the update, here's what you need to know!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-29-2016, 06:25 AM
- By the_tech_eater in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 52Last Post: 01-06-2015, 11:28 AM
- By acadia11 in forum iOS 8Replies: 13Last Post: 12-09-2014, 02:18 PM
- By bedazzled17 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2014, 01:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2014, 12:40 PM