- 16,201 Posts
Apple joins (RED) campaign for World AIDS Day, will donate percentage of proceeds from Black Friday,
Following the product (RED) takeover of the App Store earlier today, Apple has announced a broader involvement in the campaign leading up to World AIDS Day. On Black Friday, November 28, Apple will be giving out special product (RED) gift certificates in the U.S., a percentage of which will be donated to AIDS research. On Cyber Monday, December 1, Apple will donate a portion of every retail and online sale. It's a genius idea for an amazing cause. Kudos to the teams at Apple for putting it together.
You can check out the details at apple.com/red or read the press release below.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By LordNedox in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 11-25-2014, 02:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2014, 08:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-23-2014, 06:53 PM
- By Frost Forged in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2014, 05:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2014, 04:51 PM