- 16,182 Posts
How to stop iCloud Keychain from storing passwords or credit cards in Safari
iCloud Keychain lets you store passwords and credit cards for all your different logins rather easily. While you can always disable iCloud keychain altogether, you can also disable password and credit card saving not only individually, but on a per-device basis, and only for Safari. Perhaps you have an iPad that's used by other people in your home. You may want iCloud Keychain access but don't want Safari saving every single password or credit card number entered on that specific device. Luckily, you can pretty easily do just that!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Heisenberg in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 67Last Post: 12-24-2014, 12:07 AM
- By ajm91484 in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 5Last Post: 11-30-2014, 03:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2014, 10:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2014, 10:07 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2014, 09:30 AM