Google agrees to settle with Apple-backed Rockstar
Patent-holding consortium Rockstar, which counts Apple, Microsoft, and BlackBerry among its members, has reached a settlement agreement with rival tech giant Google from a lawsuit originating last October. In its suit, Rockstar alleged that Google had infringed on seven search-related patents that it owned after winning a bid to acquire Nortel's intellectual property portfolio.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By xsendoux in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2014, 04:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2014, 07:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2014, 06:07 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2014, 05:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2014, 04:51 PM