- 16,178 Posts
Former BlackBerry CEO Thorsten Heins, now at Powermat: "We want to liberate people from charging cor
Former BlackBerry CEO, Thorsten Heins, is now CEO and chairman of wireless charging company Powermat. Founder Ran Poliakine will now take the seat of Vice Chairman but still be heavily involved in evangelism and other strategic partnerships. After about a year hiatus since leaving BlackBerry, Heins is once again ready to take charge in attempts to scale Powermat to a new level of not just wireless charging hardware, but a worldwide wireless charging network. He's only been in the big chair for a few days, but our own Kevin Michaluk scored some time for a quick chat and Heins' take on what's to come for Powermat.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By jemlu in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2014, 08:47 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2014, 11:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2014, 09:12 AM
- By johnmscan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2014, 09:07 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2014, 08:30 AM