- 16,237 Posts
How to manually trigger an iCloud backup on iPhone and iPad
While iCloud will automatically back up all the data on your iPhone or iPad every 24 hours, as long as it's plugged in and connected to Wi-Fi, you can also trigger a backup manually at any time. It's especially handy when you're upgrading to a new device, or getting a replacement for a defective device. Best of all, making sure your backups are up-to-date is easy to do!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By ewarhol in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-01-2014, 07:37 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2014, 02:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2014, 09:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2014, 08:11 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2014, 07:51 AM