- 16,233 Posts
How to hide recent and favorite contacts on the app switcher screen
Your favorite and recent contacts are now easier to get to than ever, thanks to their inclusion on the iPhone and iPad app switcher screen. Double-click the Home button and they're right there at the top, ready and waiting for you to tap. But what if you don't want your contacts showing up there? What if you want to keep your private contactsfrom prying eyes? Luckily you can turn favorites, recents, or both right off!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By kch50428 in forum iOS 8Replies: 15Last Post: 12-08-2014, 10:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2014, 03:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2014, 03:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2014, 01:28 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2014, 12:12 PM