iOS 9 wish-list: 'Hey Siri!' activation alternatives
Too early to start thinking about iOS 9? Not at all. Features are already getting pushed, pitched and locked down for next year, so what better time to bring some attention to things that... well... need some attention.
"Hey Siri!" is a good one to start with. When your iPhone or iPad is plugged in, and "Hey Siri" is enabled in Settings, you can activate voice control simply by saying those magic words. The problem is, everyone knows those words and every plugged-in iOS 8 device recognizes them. That leads to inopportune activations — mischievous and accidental alike. How could "Hey Siri" be improved?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 11-17-2014, 07:19 AM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-19-2014, 04:48 PM
- By eprisencc in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2014, 09:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2014, 05:58 PM
- By jlavelle42 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2014, 04:58 PM
- By Dennusjuh in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2014, 03:25 PM