- 16,185 Posts
Tony Fadell-backed 'Kiss' to share tech brings fast wireless transfers
The godfather of the iPod and creator of the Nest Learning Thermostat wants to get intimate with your phone through a new technology called Kiss. Tony Fadell has backed a startup called Keyssa, a company that is working on a a racy new wireless transfer protocol called Kiss, allowing two phones to touch together to pair and share content. Keyssa's technology would allow users to transfer an HD movie between two devices in just seconds thanks to wireless transfer speeds of 6 Gbps.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By slik6969 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 59Last Post: 11-22-2014, 02:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 11-18-2014, 11:55 PM
- By TMav in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 11-16-2014, 01:59 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2014, 10:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2014, 08:34 AM