- 16,211 Posts
iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3: What US carrier should you choose?
The cellular models of the iPad AIr 2 and the iPad mini 3 come ready to work on most of the major wireless networks. Thanks to the Apple SIM, you can even setup AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile —*and switch between Spring and T-Mobile — right on your iPad. (Verizon requires its own specific model and SIM.) If you're trying to decide which carrier is right for you, there are several factors you'll need to consider, including coverage, cost, and quality.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 11-13-2014, 09:46 AM #2
- By camcam1234 in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2014, 10:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 23Last Post: 11-17-2014, 07:37 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2014, 09:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2014, 08:57 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2014, 08:40 AM