Citibank bullishly calls Apple Pay a mobile payments breakthrough
Calling Apple Pay a potential breakthrough that takes mobile payments mainstream, Citibank chief innovation officer Deborah Hopkins bullishly said in a recent interview that Apple delivered a solution that people would use. Noting that we've had NFC for seven or eight years now, Apple Pay may seem like it's a late entry into the game, but Hopkins goes on to say that we're finally solving something for customers rather than making it a fun thing of just tapping your phone.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2014, 04:06 PM
- By eprisencc in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2014, 03:47 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2014, 02:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2014, 02:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2014, 01:45 PM