- 16,194 Posts
How to set up and use Find My iPhone
Find My iPhone lets you remotely track your lost, stolen, or misplaced Apple device — be it an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac — from virtually anywhere, as long as the device in question has some kind of internet connection. Not only can Find My iPhone help you locate a stolen or lost device, it can also assist in remotely wiping your private information so your device data doesn't fall into the wrong hands. If you're not sure where to start, we can walk you through enabling Find My iPhone on all your devices as well as how to track them both on the web and through the Find My iPhone app!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By PeltFrelken in forum General Developer DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 02-04-2015, 11:34 AM
- By Leslie Hatcher in forum iPhone 6Replies: 23Last Post: 11-15-2014, 06:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 11-14-2014, 08:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2014, 02:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2014, 01:55 PM