- 16,185 Posts
How to turn off Continuity's call relay and stop your iPad and Mac from ringing
Continuity's call relay lets you answer a phone call from your iPhone on your iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. It's great for when an important call comes in and your iPhone is out of reach. It's not so great when you have 3 or 4 iPads, iPods, and Macs around you when a call comes in and they all start to ring — and ring, and ring —*all at once. Luckily, if you don't want an iPad or Mac to ring, you can easily turn call relay off. You just need to know where to look...
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By ob1cat in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-09-2014, 04:43 PM
- By acedzero in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-20-2014, 02:37 PM
- By Young Money in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-16-2014, 09:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2014, 12:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2014, 10:39 AM