- 16,197 Posts
Having Yosemite Wi-Fi problems? Here's a possible fix!
No sooner was OS X Yosemite released in October before Mac users started to complain of Wi-Fi problems with the new release. OS X 10.10.1 is currently in development and testing, but until then, what are you to do with Wi-Fi that isn't working right? Here's one possible fix until Apple works out the problems.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Mayson Lancaster in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-01-2014, 12:46 AM
- By Declan McCallan in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2014, 08:28 PM
- By tmay6737 in forum iOS 8Replies: 17Last Post: 11-13-2014, 05:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2014, 08:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2014, 08:12 AM