- 16,173 Posts
President Obama wants ISPs to be regulated under net neutrality principles
President Barack Obama has issued a new request to the Federal Communications Commission to reclassify broadband wired Internet service in the US as a public utility, like telephone or power companies are currently classified. This is just the latest attempt to regulate Internet service providers under net neutrality principles.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By ballerx43 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2014, 12:01 AM
- By tracker141 in forum iPadReplies: 3Last Post: 11-10-2014, 07:06 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2014, 09:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2014, 08:26 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2014, 07:12 AM