- 16,949 Posts
Walmart vs. Visa With Apple Pay caught in the middle
Credit card transaction rates are still a contentious point with merchants and retailers and newer digital wallets like Apple Pay and the forthcoming CurrentC developed by the consortium known as MCX, which counts Rite Aid, CVS, and Walmart among its members, are caught in the middle. The issue brought up at the recent Money 2020 conference is how systems like Apple Pay handle card transaction rates between in-store and in-app purchases, and it was an issue raised by Walmart executive Mike Cook during a Q&A session.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2014, 05:29 PM
- By mbar9607 in forum Apple TVReplies: 3Last Post: 11-10-2014, 11:53 AM
- By Ulrik Motzfeldt in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2014, 06:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2014, 06:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2014, 06:12 PM