- 16,185 Posts
Apple support site gains problem-based approach to offer more relevant service options
Under the direction of SVP of retail Angela Ahrendts, it looks like Apple is trying to simplify the path to AppleCare support via its online system and its retail chain. In the past, there was a separation on Apple's panel for users to choose between phone, chat, or forums-based support where the Genius Bar located in retail stores was given a separate system. The new system would unify everything so users don't have to choose up-front which AppleCare method they would want to use to resolve their issues.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-12-2016, 06:39 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2014, 11:36 PM
- By aspireca in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2014, 10:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2014, 08:05 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2014, 03:30 PM