- 16,189 Posts
AT&T to expand North American coverage area with Mexico carrier Iusacell acquisition
AT&T announced that it would be acquiring Mexico wireless carrier Iusacell to create a North American Mobile Service area covering 400 million customers and businesses in the U.S. and Mexico. The deal will bring 8.5 million Iusacell subscribers under AT&T's umbrella. AT&T credits recent reforms in Mexico made under Prsident Pena Nieto for the deal.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-12-2016, 06:39 AM
- By cmcduffie69 in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2014, 05:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2014, 02:52 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2014, 02:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2014, 02:12 PM