- 16,200 Posts
How to replace the rear iSight camera in an iPhone 5c
If you're having issues with the rear iSight camera in your iPhone 5c, it's possible a replacement could fix the issue. A bad rear camera assembly could have many different symptoms. The most common is spots or purple haze showing up in photos. If the spot is always in the same place, the assembly is defective. If the shutter won't open or your Camera app freezes, that could also indicate a bad camera. Other symptoms include lines through photos, hazy or unfocused shots, and blacked out photos showing up in the Photos app. Luckily a camera replacement in the iPhone 5c isn't terribly difficult. We can walk you through how to get replacement parts and how to perform this relatively easy iPhone repair all on your own! The best part? It'll cost a fraction of what a new iPhone would cost!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By SMELTN in forum iPad AirReplies: 5Last Post: 05-20-2016, 12:41 AM
- By hunterfrederick in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 11-09-2014, 06:18 PM
- By Rossi Wilkes in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2014, 01:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2014, 12:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2014, 12:40 PM