iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy Note 4 camera shootout!
The iPhone 6 Plus is Apple's first "phablet" sized phone. That puts it in direct competition with other super-sized smartphones, particularly the brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 4. On paper, the Galaxy Note 4 has twice the megapixels, but does that translate into photos that are twice as good? If you're basing your next smartphone purchase on camera quality, you're probably more interested in how they actually perform in the real world. How's the color accuracy? What's the low-light performance like? From focus to exposure to white balance to everything else, which camera brings home the best shots?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By rodeTrip in forum AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-27-2015, 08:33 PM
- By Emmett95 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 7Last Post: 11-27-2014, 01:51 AM
- By im_mio in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 11-07-2014, 10:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2014, 06:53 AM
- By Sekelani Zwambila in forum iOSReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2014, 06:11 AM