- 16,184 Posts
Apple leads smartphone charge claiming most market share
ComScore had released its mobile market share data for the September 2014. In terms of OEM market share, Apple took the lead with 41.7 percent market share whereas Android was seen as the leading platform with its market share divided between Samsung, LG, Motorola, and HTC. On the Android device manufacturer side, both Samsung (29%) and LG (6.9%) showed a slight uptick in market share compared with the prior quarter ended in June, whereas both Motorola (5.4%) and HTC (4.4%) suffered a small decline of 0.5 and 0.4 percentage points respectively.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 11-06-2014, 02:22 PM #2
- By Emmett95 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-10-2014, 12:10 PM
- By IamMasterChat in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2014, 02:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 11-07-2014, 12:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2014, 08:32 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2014, 03:41 PM