- 16,192 Posts
Here's why most of us don't have to worry about 'WireLurker' malware
There are once again some needlessly scary security articles going around, this time concerning "WireLurker". WireLurker is a form of malware that tries to get people to install it on the Mac so it can access data from the iPhone or iPad over USB. it's important to point out almost no one reading this is in any immediate danger from WireLurker, and anyone who is can easily avoid it. That being said, what is WireLurker and what's going on here?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By UmaIr XahIr in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2014, 08:14 PM
- By joeeeeeee in forum iPhone 6Replies: 25Last Post: 11-14-2014, 07:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2014, 10:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2014, 10:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2014, 08:51 PM