- 16,185 Posts
MCX head claims choice is always an option, hypes up benefits of CurrentC
CurrentC, a mobile payment product of the Merchant Exchange (MCX) group, a consortium of approximately 40 retailers, received a lot of criticism when a number of its retailers abruptly decided to [block](/dont-want-retailers-shutting-down-nfc-tell-them-your-apple -pay-powered-wallet) the NFC technology inside payment terminals at retail stores to shut off access to the competing Apple Pay, Softcard, and Google Wallet services. On the offensive, MCX CEO Dekkers Davidson sat down for an interview to explain why both consumers and retailers always have a choice and hypes up the benefits of CurrentC.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By jdhooghe in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-08-2014, 09:23 AM
- By talkin73 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2014, 08:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2014, 03:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2014, 01:07 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2014, 01:00 PM