- 16,182 Posts
Google Maps redesign bringing Android style and Uber integration to iPhone and iPad
Google Maps is getting a redesign that will make the app on iPhone and iPad look a lot more like its Android counterpart. The design draws on Google's new "Material Design" language, which pervades the updated Android 5.0 Lollipop, bringing a layout that's flatter and layered, yet with lots of colors. In the case of Google Maps, lots of blue. It's a similar look and feel to the recently-released Inbox by Gmail.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 11-06-2014, 11:27 PM #2
- By frooglepoopillion in forum iPhone 6Replies: 9Last Post: 12-09-2014, 02:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2014, 01:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2014, 11:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2014, 11:46 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2014, 11:30 AM