Details surface on how the UK government is looking to address weak 2G signal issues
The UK government still wishes to address problems with cellphone coverage across the UK, and details on how it wants carriers to do this have been shared today. In certain areas of the country, consumers find themselves with little to no connectivity, and while National Roaming has been touched on numerous times, it was rejected by major operators. The government has come up with some other ideas.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Padron26 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2014, 03:13 PM
- By Mwanahabari in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2014, 09:46 AM
- By HORCHI100 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2014, 09:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2014, 08:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2014, 05:08 AM