- 16,200 Posts
Jawbone Up Move is a $50 activity tracker with a six month battery life
Jawbone is entering into the entry-level segment with the launch of the Up Move, a $50 activity tracker that comes with fitness and sleep tracking features. The tracker bridges the gap between the $129 Up24 and the free Up app, and comes with most features offered by Jawbone's higher-end activity trackers in a form factor that delivers six months of battery life.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Apple_iOS in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 6Last Post: 11-24-2014, 10:48 PM
- By TurboTiger in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 6Last Post: 11-05-2014, 01:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2014, 05:20 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2014, 01:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2014, 09:33 PM