- 16,237 Posts
Sprint may go un-carrier and ditch phone subsidies and contracts in 2015
In 2015, customers on Sprint's Now Network shouldn't expect to sign a two-year contract and walk out the door with a $650 iPhone for just $200. According to Sprint CEO Marcelo Claure, the carrier may transition from the contract and subsidy model in favor of phone leasing programs and equipment installment plans.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Donkichot in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 34Last Post: 11-28-2015, 06:57 AM
- By dmchen in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-16-2014, 06:54 PM
- By naviwilliams in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 11-04-2014, 12:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2014, 05:35 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2014, 04:12 PM