- 16,245 Posts
AT&T and Verizon to connect cross-carrier VoLTE calls by 2015
Soon customers on AT&T and Verizon will be able to call each other with HD voice quality thanks to a partnership that will bring cross-carrier compatibility to each network's Voice over LTE (VoLTE) service. Currently, the higher quality HD voice benefits of VoLTE calls are limited to customers who are in a VoLTE network and who own a VoLTE compatible device where the calls are made to another customer on the same network.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2014, 01:56 PM
- By serglb in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2014, 07:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2014, 01:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2014, 01:13 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2014, 01:00 PM