- 16,244 Posts
Contract reportedly details what banks must agree to in order to appease Apple
Details of the terms and conditions that banks and credit card companies will have to follow for the new Apple Pay system have reportedly been revealed by a financial analyst, including word that Apple will get 15 basis points for each credit card transaction, along with half a penny for each debit card use.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By WMStudioGames in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-13-2014, 03:32 AM
- By serglb in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2014, 07:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2014, 01:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2014, 01:07 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2014, 01:00 PM