Burger King's new app will let you buy a Whopper with PayPal, not Apple Pay
Burger King shoppers might want to pay for their next Whopper with Apple Pay on their iPhones, but The King has different plans for them: their own app. Burger King and PayPal today unveiled a partnership that will see the Burger King iOS app updated to support making in-store payments via PayPal instead instead of using Apple's credit card-reliant system. Burger King hasn't made any official moves with their current Apple Pay-compatible NFC payment installations, but given the reaction towards MCX and CurrentC retailers shutting down Apple Pay, we hope they'd be hesitant about doing so.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By BlazingGold in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 14Last Post: 11-05-2014, 09:54 AM
- By jefftam68 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 11-03-2014, 01:28 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2014, 12:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2014, 10:42 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2014, 10:22 AM