- 16,246 Posts
Apple Pay picks up new banks, including USAA, Navy Federal, and US Bank
Six new banks have started supporting Apple Pay beginning today. Cards from USAA, U.S. Bank, Navy Federal, PNC, Barclaycard, and M&T Bank are all now working with Apple's digital wallet. Most of these banks had been listed as Apple Pay partners coming "later this year" on Apple's website, with earlier reports claiming that support would arrive on November 7.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By BlazingGold in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 14Last Post: 11-05-2014, 08:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2014, 05:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2014, 09:42 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2014, 09:22 AM
- By melmurphy in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2014, 07:52 AM