How to AirDrop files from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac
If you have an iPhone or iPad running iOS 8 or higher and a Mac running OS X Yosemite, you can share files between them instantly with AirDrop. This is especially useful if the files are large and can't be sent via email or other means. Not only is AirDrop typically faster, it's super simple to use!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By towerdave in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2014, 11:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2014, 10:05 AM
- By n0m0n in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2014, 07:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2014, 03:29 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2014, 01:40 PM