- 16,182 Posts
iPad Air 2 vs iPhone 6 camera comparison
Anyone who has ever owned a current generation iPhone alongside a current generation iPad is probably already aware of the fact that the iPad's camera has never been given the same treatment. However, the iPad Air 2 may be Apple's attempt at changing that. With an all new 8 megapixel camera on a 1.12Ám sensor, it definitely bests the original iPad Air in almost every area of photography. But what about the iPhone 6? Can the iPad actually stand on its own two feet where photography is concerned this time around? Let's find out!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2016, 02:49 AM
- By cruiz1022 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 7Last Post: 11-01-2014, 02:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2014, 04:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2014, 04:23 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2014, 02:51 PM