- 16,245 Posts
Instagram finally flips the switch on video ads, launching with big names on board
Instagram announced that it was bringing advertisements to users last year, and now the first full-on video ads are starting to arrive. The first ad spots, which land between eight and 15 seconds long, come from big names like Disney, Activision, Lancome, Banana Republic and CW, and are shown sparingly in user's Instagram feeds.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Monopolo11 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2015, 10:47 AM
- By thecaringkind in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 12Last Post: 11-01-2014, 08:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2014, 04:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2014, 02:33 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2014, 02:22 PM