- 16,185 Posts
CurrentC could switch to NFC tech in the future
It looks like Apple Pay and Google Wallet rival CurrentC, which is backed by some of the largest leading retailers, is looking into NFC for the future. In its current implementation, CurrentC converts banking information into a scannable QR code for payment at the register, and the group said that it could change and quickly pivot to an NFC-based payment system if the market demands it.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2014, 08:32 AM
- By JustMe'D in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2014, 10:31 PM
- By Madlocks in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 5Last Post: 10-29-2014, 07:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2014, 06:01 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2014, 03:51 PM