- 16,208 Posts
How to use Handoff on iPhone and iPad
If you're running iOS 8 on your iPhone or iPad, you've got a new feature called Handoff, which is part of Continuity. The basic premise of Handoff is that you can start something on your iPhone, and pick up right where you left off on your iPad, or even your Mac, or vice versa. The best part is, as long as you've got Bluetooth enabled and your devices are all on the same wifi network, Handoff pretty much just works!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By gadgetman#CB in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 20Last Post: 09-30-2015, 06:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2014, 06:27 PM
- By Kirsty36 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2014, 03:44 PM
- By KellBrown in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2014, 03:29 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2014, 03:00 PM