- 16,191 Posts
Demand for iPhone 6 boosts iOS market share in Europe
The latest data from Kantar WorldPanel shows that the recent launch of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus has boosted Apple's sales numbers, with iOS now accounting for 15.4 percent of the market share in the five big European territories. Android still accounts for a majority of the market share at 73.9 percent, with Windows Phone coming in third place at 9.2 percent.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By dirtbiker0025 in forum iOS 8Replies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2014, 01:24 AM
- By Emmett95 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2014, 07:58 AM
- By seasa123 in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2014, 05:05 AM
- By OscarSalazar1996 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2014, 01:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2014, 12:39 AM