- 16,176 Posts
FTC sues AT&T over unlimited data throttling
The Federal Trade Commission is suing AT&T Mobility over data throttling on unlimited data plans. The Commission alleges that AT&T's practices regarding unlimited data were deceptive and unfair. The FTC believes that AT&T in some cases reduced unlimited data speeds after certain amounts by up to 90 percent.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 10-28-2014, 01:35 PM #2
- 10-28-2014, 01:46 PM #3
- 10-28-2014, 01:47 PM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-30-2014, 01:33 PM
- By JBHII in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 10Last Post: 10-30-2014, 09:16 AM
- By blessed2bamommie in forum iPhone 6Replies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2014, 02:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2014, 11:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2014, 10:51 AM