T-Mobile reports largest quarterly growth in company history
T-Mobile has just announced its third quarter 2014 financial report, showing strong growth in several areas. The carrier reported its biggest growth quarter in company history with adding 2.3 million customers in the third quarter alone. In addition the company is reporting that it has already reached its year-end goal for LTE coverage, already having covered 250 million Americans, and it is targeting 300 million by the end of 2015. The company also said service revenues grew 10.6 percent year-over-year to $5.7 billion.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-01-2015, 07:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 10:57 PM
- By AnAppleADay in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 07:07 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2014, 06:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2014, 05:12 PM