- 16,184 Posts
Apple responds to Apple Pay being shut out from CVS, Rite Aid
After the debacle of CVS and Rite Aid turning off NFC in their payment terminals inside stores and thus shutting out Apple Pay on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus customers from mobile payments, Apple had gone on record to issue a response, stating that so far customers and merchants who support Apple Pay are happy with the service.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-01-2015, 07:52 AM
- By alokeprasad in forum Apple PayReplies: 8Last Post: 12-01-2014, 08:20 PM
- By Darran in forum iPhone 6Replies: 18Last Post: 10-30-2014, 11:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2014, 11:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 10:57 PM