- 16,183 Posts
Camera+ update lets you save higher quality photos, brings auto front-facing camera flash
One of our favorite camera apps for the iPhone has received an update to deliver better image quality. [Camera+] has now been updated to version 6.1 and allows discerning users to save images with lossless compression in the TIFF file format to retain better image details and have a higher quality photo as a result. The trade-off with saving a TIFF file, compared to a traditional JPEG, is that the TIFF format will consume more storage space on your phone.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By john_908 in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 3Last Post: 11-19-2014, 08:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2014, 03:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2014, 03:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 11:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 09:08 AM