- 16,179 Posts
iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus hit Samsung where it hurts with 100,000 pre-orders in South Korea
It's not just China seeing a surge in pre-orders for the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, South Korean carriers have reported substantial numbers for consumers pre-ordering the new smartphones. According to the Wall Street Journal, pre-orders were set in a matter of minutes after opening on Friday. It comes as quite the blow for local manufacturer Samsung, who has attempted to shield itself from Apple's launch with the Galaxy Note 4.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 10-27-2014, 01:28 PM #2
- By Subha Jana in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-03-2014, 06:27 AM
- By cpc12 in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2014, 04:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 06:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2014, 11:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2014, 08:35 PM